Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement (WCCRM) – Aberdeen
Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement (WCCRM) is looking to employ four experienced pastors for her churches in Aberdeen, London, Manchester and Bedford.
Each applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a pastor, must have been a committed member of Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement for at least 5 years and should be happy to relocate to any of the above-mentioned cities. The positions are permanent employment with a maximum earning of £30,000 per annual (all-inclusive).
1. Leading worship regularly and on special occasions
2. Providing Christian religious education for children, youths and adults through preaching, teaching and counselling
3. Leading at marriages, funerals and other special services
4. Offering counselling and welfare support to members of the organization and the community
5. Recruiting, training and coordinating work of local volunteers and lay preachers
6. Other duties as may be assigned by the National Pastor of WCCRM UK.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 168-170 Victoria Road, Aberdeen, AB11 9NL
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,500.00 – £30,000.00 per year
• 8 Hour Shift
• Minimum of 3 years youth pastoral experience required